RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROTECTION OF CORPORATE AND / OR PERSONAL DATA
- The use or navigation by any person of the aforementioned site grants them the quality of User and / or Client.
- Companies or people with business activity.- In the provision of services, TERZER will require from its users data ranging from their identification, company description and professional functions provided by you directly or by any means of contact and / or public forum online connection related to the services provided by TERZER, highlighting the following:
- Company data, services, brands, images and content
- Pages and Web data
- Areas of interest, such as services offered and / or required
- Certificates, records, certifications, accreditation documents among others
- Identification data and those relevant to its functions.
- For the purposes indicated in this privacy notice, we may collect your data in different ways: during the registration process, registration for a promotion or program or when you provide it to us directly.
- In other words, all personal information that the user has provided to TERZER directly through this site, that information provided by the user when using our online services or when TERZER obtains the user’s information during the use of the platform, Data generated lawfully by any other means or sources permitted by law, will be used for the following purposes: Provide services and products required on the site, inform about new products or services that are related to the contracted or acquired by the user, comply with obligations contracted with the user, carry out internal studies on consumer habits, promote the products and services that TERZER offers, inform you about changes in them, for advertising, promotional, telemarketing, operations, administration of the TERZER website, administration of TERZER services, development of new Products and services, surveys of service quality or product contracted by the user and user satisfaction, analysis of use of products, services and website, to send notices about products and services operated by TERZER and / or by its affiliates, subsidiaries and / or by its business partners; when the law or some authority requires it, to request updating of your data and identification documents, and in general to enforce our terms, conditions and the operation, operation and administration of our businesses.
- The concept of “personal data” in this privacy notice refers to all personal information that can be used to identify the User.
- TERZER does not collect or process sensitive personal data.
- The personal data we collect when you visit our website or use our online services are the IP Address and Cookies.
- Browser and user operating system.
- Internet pages that the user visits.
- The date and time of the last time the user visited our website.
- The design of content or preferences that the user chose on his first visit to our website.
- Security elements that intervene in the control of access to restricted areas, such as user names and access codes.
- Recognize users.
- Detect your bandwidth.
- Measure traffic parameters.
- Your browser type and operating system.
- The Internet pages you visit.
- The links you follow.
- Your IP address.
- The website that directed you to ours.
- The resolution of your monitor.
- TERZER requests the capture of information , this includes from the request and / or offer of services and their characteristics, to the requirements of the same in simple or detailed formats to carry out a correct description, storage, ordering, search or administration of the same, in order to offer a better quality in the services offered by Terzer and / or its users. Which could contain the following information:
- Description of a service in detail, in any way that is related to any form of national or international trade
- Description of a requirement in detail with each and every need or search for desired solutions
- The description of a service or requirement may consist of multiple descriptions such as date, quantity, number, dimensions, conditions, images, videos, characteristics, etc. All that information that helps to describe it in the most efficient way and / or helps its interpretation in the correct, desired or for the commercial purposes that it was created.
- Cookies are anonymous. Access to information through cookies allows users to offer a personalized service, since they store not only their personal data but also the frequency of use of the service and the sections of the network visited, thus reflecting their habits and preferences. The advertising networks that insert notices on our pages may also use their own cookies
- The User has the option to prevent the generation of cookies, by selecting the corresponding option in the settings of his Internet browser. However, TERZER is not responsible for the deactivation of the same, since they would prevent the proper functioning of the Internet site.
- Cookies are text files automatically downloaded and stored on the hard disk of the user’s computer when browsing a specific Internet page, which allow the Internet server to remember some data about this user, including their preferences for viewing. of the pages on that server, name and password.
- Likewise, scripts are pieces of code that allow us to obtain information such as the user’s IP address, duration of interaction time on a page and the type of browser used, among others.
- For their part, web beacons are images inserted in an Internet page or email, which can be used to monitor the behavior of a visitor and the characteristics of their navigation on our website.
- These cookies and other technologies can be disabled. To learn how to do it, consult your browser documentation.
- This section specifies the terms and conditions of the use of the Mailing or eMail Marketing service in which the correct application of the tool is required, for its excellent operation and obtaining the best benefits of the service.
- It is your duty to have the consent or permission of the contacts on your mailing list, to add them to the Mailing, since without them all sending, notification or e-mail Marketing will be reported as spam.
- Only people or users who have explicitly accepted, in writing or by email, the TERZER Mailing sent from their network can be added as a contact. And only for the issues on which they specifically agree.
- Follow the following guidelines so that your recipient, client or subscriber is in the category of “Accepted Use” and avoid the immediate cancellation of your account.
- The user, client or subscriber explicitly agrees to receive emails.
- Each contact has subscribed to one of their online lists and clearly consented to obtain one or more types of email by clicking on one or more items.
- It is accepted as valid when the registration was made in a different site than yours, as long as you have two subscription options for each list.
- If for 6 months no shipment has been made to the subscribers of the TERZER Mailing, to avoid fraud, misunderstanding or confusion; it is important to send a reintroduction to inform what type of information will be received and with what frequency.
- The offline contact knowingly admitted receiving emails.
- You completed a survey or participated in an offline contest, in which you give the “written” authorization that you want to receive such information.
- The contact provided their information or business card at an event.
- By giving your information, the user is forcefully tested to be added to a list with a particular Mailing topic. It is the obligation of the person who receives said information to send an introductory email explaining what they are subscribed to, why and to attach the general data of the company.
- The contact subscribed only to a specific topic
- The contact or subscriber must be certain that they will obtain the eMail Marketing email that they have authorized or that is in the contract.
- Obtain the mail of a contact by Internet or another source and add it to the Mailing without their consent.
- The sending of the Mailing that has been suspended for more than 2 years and is reactivated is considered as spam, even if you have the explicit permission of the user, since at that time you could forget the subscription.
- Obtain contacts from third parties, either as a result of the rent, purchase or loan of a list, even though the contacts have been legally subscribed, but they did not give permission to receive the Mailing of their site specifically.
- Send the eMail Marketing email to a contact who is your customer but has not subscribed.
- Subscribe and send the Mailing to a contact with a generic account such as: “firstname.lastname@example.org” or “email@example.com”, since they regularly change users and could not be directed, he sent someone specific.
- Send the Mailing to an email that is a distribution list, since that email sends the Email Marketing to more than one person. What is impossible to know if these contacts gave their explicit authorization to receive emails.
- Every email you send with TERZER Mailing must include the following:
- The direct option to remove the subscription to Mailing made in just one click.
- The name and physical address of the person sending the mail (Person or company).
- The personal data that the client provides us with commercial purposes to contact him and / or send him information regarding the contracted services, as well as for statistical purposes subject to a dissociation process.
- Personal data is also used to carry out internal studies on the demographic data, interests and behavior of users; in order to provide products, services, content and advertising according to their needs, as well as provide confidential notifications and information about their service and contact users when necessary, by phone or email in case data is required. additional to complete a transaction.
- TERZER may process personal data or may make it available to third parties within or outside the country, in this sense, your information may be shared with another third party as a result of a contractual relationship or in those cases where disclosure is necessary to the effective operation of the services provided.
- If you do not express any opposition in writing for your data to be processed and / or transferred to third parties, it will be understood that you have consented to it once you have granted electronic acceptance and / or by entering your data within the content and functions of the site.
- TERZER may transmit the data it collects from its clients to any of the subsidiaries and / or affiliates and / or business partners and / or third parties, who will be obliged to safeguard and use the information in terms of this Privacy Notice and by any of the reasons provided in the “Law” TERZER reserves the right to transmit the data of its customers.
- In case of selling or transferring all or part of your business and / or assets, TERZER will communicate the obligation to the following owner to use the customer data in accordance with this Privacy Notice, and will also inform the owner who intends transfer the data to third parties. If the owner does not want their data to be transferred to the third party, they must express it to the new owner.
- You have the right to know what personal data we have about you, what we use them for and the conditions of use we give them (Access). Likewise, it is your right to request the correction of your personal information in case it is out of date, inaccurate or incomplete (Rectification); that we remove it from our records or databases when it considers that it is not being used properly (Cancellation); as well as oppose the use of your personal data for specific purposes (Opposition). These rights are known as ARCO rights.
- All TERZER clients interested in executing the ARCO rights provided for in the “Law”, may do so by contacting Luis A. Lagos, responsible for our Department of Protection of Personal Data, at the address located at Avenida Lomas del Valle 430, Local 7 Floor 2, Lomas del Valle, San Pedro Garza Garcia, Nuevo León., CP 66256, Mexico, or contact the phone: 52 81 8306-1587 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org , which we ask to confirm via by telephone to guarantee correct reception.
- PROCEDURE AND REQUIREMENTS FOR THE EXERCISE OF YOUR ARCO RIGHTS
The following is reported:
- a) By what means can the owner and, where applicable, his representative, as well as the latter’s personality, prove his identity? With the original and copy of current official identification; In the case of legal entities, an original and a copy of the notarial instrument stating their powers must be added.
- b) What information and / or documentation should the application contain? The details regarding the ARCO rights, and the precision or intention that the owner seeks, narrating at length the facts on which his request is based.
- c) In how many days will we respond to your request? In ten business days.
- d) By what means will we communicate the response to your request? By email.
- You can revoke the consent that, in your case, you have given us for the treatment of your personal data. However, it is important to note that not in all cases we will be able to attend to your request or end the use immediately, since it is possible that due to some legal obligation we require to continue treating your personal data. Likewise, you must consider that for certain purposes, the revocation of your consent will imply that we will not be able to continue providing the service you requested, or the conclusion of your relationship with us.
- This privacy notice may undergo modifications, changes or updates derived from new legal requirements; of our own needs for the products or services we offer; of our privacy practices; Changes in our business model, or other causes.
- Any changes to this Privacy Notice will be made known to TERZER customers who dial 52 81 8306-1587 or send an email to the following address: email@example.com in addition to publishing it on our internet portal.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE PRIVACY NOTICE.
We reserve the right to change this Privacy Notice at any time. In case there is any change in this Privacy Notice, it will be communicated by publishing a visible note on our portal www.terzer.co
For your security, check the content of this Privacy Notice at any time by sending a request to our email account: firstname.lastname@example.org
We receive and store certain information when you interact on our website www.terzer.co such as technical information such as your internet protocol address, your operating system and browser type, the address of a referring website and the route you follow during your tour of our websites. This information is collected in order to allow the websites to operate correctly, to evaluate the use of the websites and to display information that may be of interest to you.
In addition, “cookies” may be used to provide you with a better browsing experience when you use or return to our websites. A “cookie * is a text file that a website or email can save in your browser and store on your hard drive. You can choose to browse our websites without accepting cookies. Without cookies enabled, you will be able to browse our websites, but you may not be able to use some applications or features of the websites.
LINKS FROM OUR WEBSITES.
OTHER APPLICABLE REGULATIONS.
The laws and regulations of other countries may impose different requirements for the protection of information in general and of personal data that is collected via the internet or by any other means, “TERZER” is located in Mexico and all matters related to This Notice is governed by the laws of Mexico. If you are located in any other country other than Mexico and contact us, please take into account that any information you provide will be transferred to Mexico, and at the time of entering your information you authorize this transfer and acceptance of this Notice of Privacy.
This Privacy Notice complies with the requirements established by Law (articles 15 and 16).
Date of last update of this Privacy Notice: 04/05/2020.